Autodesk has announced the incremental update to 3DS Max version 2020.3 which succeeds 2020 with enhancement to its existing toolset.
- ATF Importer Enhancement
- Chamfer and Modeling improvements
- Viewport Enhancements
- 3DS Max to Arnold Update- MAXtoA
- PySide2 updated to 5.12.4 to match Qt version to resolve some instability
- Addressed issue preventing Python developers to access with consistent results Python APIs and properties imported into Maxscript.
- Physical Camera from previous version scenes no longer cause unpredictable behavior
- Bitmaps used in OSL Map were previously locked from saving in other editing applications
- Texture Selection fixed when changing material IDs
- Texture dropdown no longer loses all textures when reset
- Select All and Inverse no longer select hidden or frozen UVs
- Intel Ups the Ante- Becomes Corporate Gold Member in Blender 3D - April 1, 2020
- OnePlus 8 Series Launch Event and Key Specification Announced - March 31, 2020
- WordPress Next Version 5.4 “Adderley” is Here - March 31, 2020