Kdenlive has a new release after summer break and it has some good features set along with bug fixes.
Here are the list of new features:
- 3 point editing with keyboard shortcuts
- Added a parameter for steps that allows users to control the separation between keyframes generated by the motion tracker
- Re-enable transcode clip functionality.
- Added a screen selection in the screen grab widget.
- Add option to sort audio tracks in reverse order.
- Default fade duration is now configurable from Kdenlive Settings > Misc.
- Render dialog: add context menu to rendered jobs allowing to add rendered file as a project clip.
- Renderwidget: Use max number of threads in render.
More UI components are translatable.