The document foundation has announced a new version of free and open-source office suite available on mutiple platform called LibreOffice 6.4.
This new release has below new major features:
Common Feature Improvement
- Application icons have been added to document thumbnails
- A QR Code generator has been added to the suite
- Hyperlink context menus have been unified throughout the suite
- The new Automatic Redaction feature lets your hide classified or sensitive data in a document based on text
- The help system provides faster and more precise search results
Writer (Alternative to Microsoft Word)
- A Table panel has been added to the Sidebar
- Comments can now be marked as resolved.
- Cutting, copying and pasting of tables has been improved
Calc (Alternative to Microsoft Excel)
- Spreadsheets can be exported into a single PDF page
Impress & Draw (Alternative to Microsoft Presentation)
- In the Shape menu, a new option called Consolidate Text combines multiple selected text boxes into a single one. This is useful if you’re importing a PDF and the text content is split across many boxes.
- In Writer, table properties can be easily modified from the sidebar, and the document Table of Contents can be fully managed by users.
- In Calc, the Function Wizard is now offering full features, and a wide range of options for selected charts has been added to the spreadsheet sidebar.
Get the latest version from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/.
Detail Release note is here.