The headline is a bit over the top, but that’s how new emergent Poco is describing its latest entry in a mobile segment called Poco X2. The former Xiaomi Brand which is now a separate entity has announced through twitter that the Poco X2 will arrive on 4th Feb 2020. It seems that the launch is imminent for India as the teaser site is India based. Not to mention teasing a trademark and Spigen accidentally (cough.. xiaomi.. cough) leaked cases for Pocophone 2.
Poco through its social handle and the website has teased the below features:
- Extreme refresh rate- The website clearly states that the screen on Poco X2 will have 120Hz screen which is the highest refresh rate in mobile segment. Thus “smoothaf” moniker.
- Extreme gaming features that indicate high-end chipset with good GPU and some sort of GPU boost on the software side.
- A 64MP camera with Sony IMX686 sensor, this is where Poco is going to cut cost as it has restrained itself to use high end 108MP sensors used by sibling Xiaomi.
- Liquid cooling: Just like the last generation Poco F1, Poco X2 is also expected to have liquid cooling feature for longer gaming with full performance.
- A Qualcomm chipset- Now it is not clear which SOC is being used here, but to drive such a high refresh rate, we expect anything from SD 865, SD765G or (God Forbid) last year’s SD 855 which is still a potent chip and could drive down the cost.
Latest posts by Abhishek (see all)
- Realme X50 Pro Brings SD865 Flagship Specs - February 25, 2020
- Microsoft Confirms- Xbox Series X has 12 TFLOP RDNA2.0 GPU with Hardware Raytracing - February 24, 2020
- Ticwatch Gets 1GB RAM with Wear OS and Sturdy Design on Ticwatch Pro 2020 - February 21, 2020