Speaking of blender 2.81 in previous article, and not to mention that blender foundation now has support from giants like Epic and Ubisoft, Blender foundation now has hired full time developer who will be working on scuplt mode.
The changes are huge which takes the blender sculpting mode nearer to industry standard like zbrush. New features include
1. New Cursor a.k.a. Normal facing cursor like Zbrush
2. Relax Brush
3. Curve Presets
4. Pose Brush- for instant pose without using rigs
5. Transform Tool
6. Voxel Remesher- Our fav.
7. Mask Extract
8. Mask Expand
Check out the video explaining every feature by Pablo Dobarro
- Blender 3D Jumps to Version 3.1 with Massive Changes Baked In - March 10, 2022
- Open Source Painting and Illustration App Krita 5.0.0 Released- Faster with Massive Feature Updates - December 23, 2021
- Unity Completes Acquisition of Weta Digital- $1.625 Billion spent well - December 6, 2021