Microsoft has announced the availability of the Xbox game streaming service from the Xbox console to Android Phone to more territories. The service was initially launched in the USA and UK.
Thus essentially, people who have Xbox console and own a game can play games on their Android mobile phone. This is unlike Google Stadia where games are installed and run on the cloud. This is much more similar to Nvidia’s Game Streaming service where PC can stream the game to mobile devices.
What is Xbox Console Streaming?
Xbox Console Streaming lets you play owned and installed Xbox One games on an Android smartphone or tablet. This also supports Xbox Game Pass titles which is a great way to play lots of games by paying $4 per month.
- join the Xbox Insider program
- A phone or tablet running Android 6.0 or higher, with Bluetooth 4.0 (mobile data charges may apply);
- A Bluetooth-enabled Xbox One Wireless Controller;
- A Microsoft Account with Xbox profile, and high-speed Internet (ISP fees may apply);
- Download the Xbox Game Streaming Preview app from the Google Play Store
- A good internet speed.
- Blender 3D Jumps to Version 3.1 with Massive Changes Baked In - March 10, 2022
- Open Source Painting and Illustration App Krita 5.0.0 Released- Faster with Massive Feature Updates - December 23, 2021
- Unity Completes Acquisition of Weta Digital- $1.625 Billion spent well - December 6, 2021