Xiaomi has successfully launched its new K20 series as the new affordable flagship series, updated the same to latest MIUI and its time again for next flagship to take over its place, that flagship seems to be K30.
The leaked image points to non pro version as the chipset is speculated to be of upper mid range variety based on GPU information. Xiaomi has now teased live image and further information is unearthed by XDA.
The juicy part
- This handset is confirmed to be 5G ready
- The teaser shows a display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- will feature a dual punch-hole camera on the front with dual-5G connectivity
- could feature the new Sony IMX686 sensor boasting 60-megapixel camera
- could come with Snapdragon 730 / 730G SOC
While we wait for another flagship killer, pocophone f2 which in leaked form could be an avatar of Redmi K30 Pro.We are also sure that Redmi K30 Pro will be there once Snapdragon 865 will be officially announced.
- Blender 3D Jumps to Version 3.1 with Massive Changes Baked In - March 10, 2022
- Open Source Painting and Illustration App Krita 5.0.0 Released- Faster with Massive Feature Updates - December 23, 2021
- Unity Completes Acquisition of Weta Digital- $1.625 Billion spent well - December 6, 2021