Unity Technologies has announced the new release of its AI-powered material authoring toolset ArtEngine with nifty new features and now offer multiple subscription offers including a reduced subscription price of $19.00/month which is a massive reduction compared to $95/month. This includes:
- 30-day free trial
- Email support
- Unlimited materials and projects
ArtEngine 2021.10 also includes a pro subscription of $95/month which includes:
- Everything in the ArtEngine standalone product
- Full offline functionality
Here are the new features incorporated in the 2021.10 release:
Unity Direct Link:
Unity now has added an automatic system to convert ArtRage Node to Unity native (of course) and now offers involves outputting shareable native content to Unity .unitypackage materials with directlink features with changes live occurring in Unity. the Unity Direct Link supports all Unity render pipelines, including the High Definition Render Pipeline (HDRP), Universal Render Pipeline (URP), and Standard Render Pipeline.
Introduction to ArtEngine templates:
This enables users to structure the workflows and then save them as a template to reuse or share with others. ArtEngine has also built predefined templates curated by experts to be used in the projects.
Users can now use AI to create masks instead of hand painting them and thus saving tons of time. you can automatically split up textures into individual region selections with the help of a few primitive mask inputs
- Blender 3D Jumps to Version 3.1 with Massive Changes Baked In - March 10, 2022
- Open Source Painting and Illustration App Krita 5.0.0 Released- Faster with Massive Feature Updates - December 23, 2021
- Unity Completes Acquisition of Weta Digital- $1.625 Billion spent well - December 6, 2021